If you're headed to a fireworks display at the park:
- Throw in a sweater to ward off the chill when the sun goes down. (I love this lightweight one from Zara.)
- I love this Southwestern Mexican blanket, striped on one side and featuring a traditional starburst design on the other. Perfect for a stylish, comfortable spot to sit on that grassy hillside at the park.
- How about bringing some patriotic entertainment for your party? Stash a dozen or so mini beach balls in your bag. Pass them out, blow them up and pass a bit of the time you'll spend waiting for the display to begin.
- In my last post, I featured my s'more mini cakes. I still think they're the perfect surprise to pack into a rustic pastry box and pass around your picnic blanket as the fireworks pop overhead!
- And, once the celebrations are over, you may need a flashlight to trek yourself out of the now dark park! This flashlight features red and white stripes (and is pretty darn adorable!).