Once you step away from the body paint, you're left with a need to celebrate further. No matter how you, or your city, celebrate the Solstice, here are a few ideas to keep the party going:
- Drink this: This 'best margaritas' recipe is completely different than my own favorite. Plus, the illustration is pretty darn cute!
- Eat this: I can't wait to try this bbq rib recipe. I love the humor injected into it as well-- hint: the recipe calls for a lawnchair. Hey, it's the longest day of the year, I've got time to sit around!
- Or, eat this: Even though I'm not a vegan, I have been meatless/dairyless at different stages in my life and I'm always on the lookout for truly great, tasty recipes that fit the vegan outlook. This sriracha grilled tofu sounds pretty amazing.
- Wear this: Grab a festival dress and a few accessories. Here's a bit of inspiration.
- Make this: And, slip these barefoot sandals on to hang out in the late afternoon near the bbq, pool or for playing in the lawn with the kids!