Anticipating my son's after school play date, I made a quick batch of cookies, laid out some apples (to be cut up fresh when the boys arrived) and sat down with a cup of coffee to make a quick to-do list for tomorrow. Here's what's up...
- purchase the book Q184 by Haruki Murakami for my Kindle
- gather supplies so the kids can finish creating valentines for their classmates
- finish sewing the kid's Valentine's surprise presents
- buy a baguette from the bakery on Pekini Street
- purchase a skinny dry erase marker so I can fit more list items on my coffee mug!