I needed a serious pick-me-up for today's school run. Caffeine alone wasn't going to cut it. Enter a quick compilation of feel good music for the kids and I. We turned it up loud and scream-sung our way through town. We arrived with eyes open and smiles on our faces. (Click on the iPod above to scream-sing along to this playlist.)
playlist: school run.
- Let's Play. The Subdudes.
- Vampire. Antsy Pants.
- Better Way (War Mix). Ben Harper.
- Close I've Come. Ben Lee.
- Don't Worry, Be Happy. Bobby McFerrin.
- Superman. R.E.M.
- The Sound of Sunshine. Michael Franti & Spearhead.
- The Outsiders. Needtobreathe.